The Ceva product offer for cattle is very comprehensive and has been developed based on the areas of expertise of the company :
-Reproduction Management: PRID® Delta (progesterone intravaginal device), CYSTORELINE® (gonadorelin), ENZAPROST® T (dinoprost), SYNCRO PART® PMSG (equine chorionic gonadotropin),
- Vaccines: COGLAVAX® (clostridiosis),
-Anti-infectives: VETRIMOXIN® L.A . (amoxicillin), TENALINE® L.A . (oxytetracyclin), SPIROVET® (spiramycin),
- -Trypanocides : VERIBEN® B12 LA (Diminazene, Antipyrine et Vitamine B12 long acting), VERIBEN® (Diminazene et Antipyrine) VERIDIUM® (isométamidium).
- ECF : BUTALINE® (buparvacone).
- Acaricides : VECTOCID® (deltamethrin) and VECTOCLOR (association of insecticides and repellent)
- Others : VERMITAN® 2500 (Albendazole Bolus), OKZAN-F® (Oxyclozanide et Fenbendazole).
Ceva Santé Animale has been active for many years in research to find therapeutic solutions – and notably parasiticides – for developing countries (Africa, Asia and Latin America).
In 2007, for example, the Group joined a public-private partnership alongside Edinburgh and Kampala Universities to conduct a field experiment (by the name of "S.O.S" for "Stamp Out Sleeping sickness") in sustainable protection of cattle against tsetse flies in order to eradicate sleeping sickness in humans.
Warning: the information provided on the products depends on national registrations. Access to technical information is restricted to authorised persons.